★★★★★722 Reviews: #Best #Recipe >>> Greek quesadillas with tzatziki
- Aplikasi Lainnya
Home › Uncategories › ★★★★★722 Reviews: #Best #Recipe >>> Greek quesadillas with tzatziki
★★★★★722 Reviews: #BestRecipe >>> Greek quesadillas with tzatziki
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
Hello, all. Yups I come with very delicious recipes. This dish has a distinctive taste, all flavors are mixed together to create a super duper delicious taste.
The ingredients are still natural and easily available to all of you can try to make it immediately at home.
So, what are you waiting for? Feel and enjoy this dish and good luck.
For the quesadillas
- 7 ounces spinach (new)
- 2 scallions/spring onions, hacked finely
- 1 tablespoon dill (new) cleaved
- 2.5 ounces feta cheddar
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes hacked (discretionary)
- 4 flour tortillas (I utilized 20cm-distance across ones)
- salt and pepper for flavoring
- olive oil for cooking
For the tzatziki sauce
- 1 container Greek yogurt (don't utilize normal yogurt – it's excessively slender)
- 0.5 cloves garlic hacked finely or minced
- 1 cucumber (medium) diced finely
- 1 teaspoon hacked dill
- 2 presses lemon juice
- dark pepper and a shower of olive oil
US Standard - Metric
- Wash the spinach, at that point shrink it down in a dish (or even in the microwave) for a couple of minutes. A short time later, crush out as a significant part of the water as you can by squeezing it down into a colander or notwithstanding pressing it with your hands. Place it into an extensive bowl.
- Include the hacked scallions/spring onions, dill and sun-dried tomatoes (if utilizing) to the bowl. At that point disintegrate in the feta. Give it each of the a decent combine and set aside while you make the tsatziki.
- For the complete recipe click here
Thank you for coming to my blog and good luck